Google Duo Is The Highest Quality Video Calling App
It’s simple, reliable, and works on Android and iOS phones and tablets, smart devices and the web.
Call between Android and iOS.
Whether you’re on your phone, tablet, or the web, you can stay in touch with the Duo. You can also share and join group calls with just one link.
Group call with up to 32 people
Bring together all the people who matter most, with group calling, even when you’re apart. Duo now supports up to 32 people in group video calls.
Get everyone together with Family Mode **
Doodle on video calls and amaze your loved ones with fun masks and effects that transform you into astronauts, cats and more.
Capture special moments.
Take pictures of your video calls to capture any moment and automatically share it with everyone on the call.
Send video and voice messages, photos, etc.
Time is short or your friends can’t pick it up? Leave a personalized video message with entertaining effects, or share voice messages, photos, notes and emojis.
Low light mode
Duo lets you make video calls even in bad light conditions.
Only make voice calls to your friends when you can’t video chat.
* Signals research group based on a technical study comparing video degradation times over 3G, LTE, and Wi-Fi.
* Sign in with a Google Account.
* Data charges may apply. Check your carrier for details.
* The availability of specific features may vary depending on the details of the device.
* If your Android TV doesn’t have a built-in camera, you’ll need to connect a USB camera and microphone to your Android TV device.
* Duo works on Android TV devices running Android 8.0 or higher.